The development of technology and the use of computers, smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc., have affected every area of life. Among these one area where technology has excelled is its use in gambling. However, this does not mean that you solely need to rely on online wallets and digital payment providers to play your favorite online casino games, if you are playing at legal US casinos, at least.
Since 2018, an increasing number of states have legalized online casino apps, sportsbooks, and gambling. For a US online casino to be legal, they must acquire a license from one of the iGaming authorities in New Jersey, Michigan, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. Another legal requirement is for the online casino to partner with a physical casino. This limitation for new US online casinos creates a unique opportunity for players – to deposit using cash at the cage of the land-based casino partner. This payment method is seamless and carries no fees or delays. It can also be used for withdrawals from the casino in cash.
But how can you deposit and withdraw using the cash at the casino cage banking option? What do I need to deposit using cash in the cage? In which casino can I deposit using cash in a cage? These and many other questions, you can find the answers below. Definitely, there should be gambler manuals that explain how you can play online without being present in the casino. To learn how online gambling works, you could visit the cage at the land-based casino that partners with your gambling site or read this page and learn how to deposit at a physical location and gamble online safely and legally.
Legal US Casinos with Cash at Cage Banking Option
Many physical casinos have partnered with online casinos since 2018, aiming to develop and expand their online activities to increase their clientele as much as possible. Online casinos can be licensed but also unlicensed. There are online casinos worldwide, and in the United States, we have licensed online casinos. Here are the states that use licensed online casinos: New Jersey, Connecticut, Michigan, West Virginia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Online casinos are partners of major casino centers and cooperate with their policies, providing both physical and online services. Below, you can see a few of the biggest legal US casinos and their bonuses for cash at cage deposits.
To get the most out of this casino deposit option, you should join the online casino via our links, register a new account, and if you prefer the Cash at Cage option – visit the physical location of your chosen site. For instance, 888 Casino accepts Cash at Cage deposits at Caesars Atlantic City in New Jersey, while you can deposit at the Golden Nugget Casino Online by visiting its physical AC location.
What is the Cash at Cage Payment Method?
Cash at Cage is the only payment method exclusive to legal US online casinos. You will not find any offshore or illegal casinos offering the deposit method since they do not have partners like MGM Resorts, Harrah’s Casino, or Hollywood Casino. Users can visit the physical partner of the online casino to deposit or withdraw funds without using their desktops, laptops, or smartphones. It’s a safe banking method since you provide:
- Your casino account details
- documents to charge your bank account to fund your casino balance
Below, we explain how to use this casino deposit method at the cage of DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, and other operators. In essence, this payment casino method operates as a bank cashier, but for your online casino account instead of your bank account.
How to Deposit at Casinos using Cash at Cage
You must meet some criteria to successfully fund your online casino account using the Cash at Cage option. The casino representative in the cage will require specific details to confirm your online account details are accurate and rightfully yours before processing any deposit or withdrawal, such as a valid photo ID and your online player account details. Most casinos will also require proof of address or confirmation of the last four digits of your social security number so that everything is legal and functional. The cashier will verify your account details and ID and deposit the money into your online player account. Once you make your deposit, the funds are available and ready for you to start playing online. But to conduct the above, you need to create an online account through our links where you can log in and deposit money on casino sites. Your first Cash at Casino Cage deposit will also unlock lucrative deposit bonuses if you do so.
Cash at Cage Casino Withdrawals
If you are done playing casino games and slots online, you can easily withdraw funds from the online casino via the same method. To do so, you must be logged in and select “Cash at Cage” from the “Withdraw” menu. To complete the withdrawal, you will receive a confirmation, usually within 24 hours. Then go to the casino cage at the land-based casino partnering with your betting site. You must give the cashier approval of the withdrawal and your photo ID as a means of identification to avoid fraud. The casino representative in the cage will verify your ID and give you the money. You may need to sign to confirm that you have successfully received the cage payment so that there are no misunderstandings afterward. This option will allow you to deposit or withdraw money from your online real-money gaming account through the casino cage.
Although the above guide to deposits and withdrawals through the Cash At Cage option is the most commonly employed by online casinos, there is a chance for additional requirements or slightly different steps from one casino to another.
Benefits of Cash at Cage Casino Payments
Some casinos set a withdrawal limit only for your first withdrawal, and then you can act as you wish. The process is very similar to going to a bank to make deposits and withdraw cash from your bank account, but in this case, the casino cage acts as the bank for your online casino account.
- Compared to online payment methods, using cash at cage options to make deposits and withdrawals from your online gambling accounts may be a little more inconvenient. However, it can be a great option for players who live near land-based participating casinos and who prefer to use cash transactions for their online games, or for those who may not have other payment options that work at US-based online casinos.
- Any cash at cage service to make deposits and withdrawals from your online gambling accounts is secure and private. Cash payments are not related to any of your sensitive personal or banking information. Cashier cages in land-based casinos serve as a bank to deposit and withdraw money from your account. You must be present in person for the transactions and provide proof of identification with your photo ID and online account details, which helps eliminate the possibility of identity theft and fraud.
- All online casinos offer bonuses when customers request them, so you are not missing out even when paying in cash at casinos. Just make sure you mention the promo code when you are funding your account at the cashier location.
- Another issue that players consider important is time. From the moment they deposit money, they have to wait to use their account, or can they play right away? The first time you perform a cash at cage transaction, verifying your account and identity may take some time, but subsequent transactions and verifications are faster. As soon as the deposit of your money in the cage is completed, the funds are immediately available in your online player account. If you wish to make a withdrawal, your funds will be available once you receive confirmation from your gambling site. Unlike Visa or eWallet withdrawals that take days to be processed, you can collect your money instantly at the cashier if you file a Cash at Cage casino withdrawal.
A few other pros of using the Cash at Cage casino method include:
- Availability at legal online casinos
- No offshore or illegal casinos offer this option, which ensures you made the proper selection
- Highest deposit and withdrawal limits among all other casino banking methods
- Hidden casino activity from your bank
- Most protective of personal data and information
- Best method to avoid compulsive gambling or sequential deposits without thinking carefully
- No fees
- No third-party accounts required
- 100% success rate for deposits and withdrawals
Other Casino Banking Methods
Despite Cash at Cage, there are many ways to make online payments. Among them, we can mention PayPal, which operates more in European countries. Skrill is another online payment method where you are not required to provide ID card details. Casinos in the US use Venmo as a method of payment in online casinos, which is distinct from all others. Another method of transfer is wise. Wise is another London-based financial technology company, founded in 2011. It has become one of the most popular payment methods for sending money abroad in both the UK and the US, and it is growing rapidly across Europe as well. Prepaid Cards and Apple Pay casinos are now also a very popular way to bank at a casino in the US.
The use of cash at casino cage has its unique benefits, starting from instant casino withdrawals and the breadth of availability in the states that operate with online casinos. The transactions that are performed are kept private, are free of charge, and generally have no restrictions. Nonetheless, if you don’t want to use just cash at cage casino deposits and withdrawals, feel free to use any of the aforementioned banking methods, available in all our recommended online casinos. A few reasons that could put you off from using cash deposits include:
- Could have to wait in waiting lines at the cashier
- Cash payments must be made in person
- Not convenient for all US residents
- Added transportation costs
Casino Locations to Deposit Using Cash at Cage
The following table highlights the physical locations of the most prominent online casinos in the US, which you can visit and deposit using the Cash at Cage banking option. Since we cannot list all their legal states’ physical locations, below you can see their NJ physical partners where you can use the cage deposit method:
|🎰Online Casino||🏛️Cashier Locations||💵Minimum/Maximum||⏱️Processing Times||🎁Casino Bonus|
|DaftKings Casino Cage||Resorts Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$2000 deposit bonus + $50 no deposit|
|FanDuel Casino Cage||Bally’s Hotel & Casino||$10||Instant||$1,000 deposit bonus|
|PointsBet Casino Cage||Bally’s Hotel & Casino||$10||Instant||$800 worth of free spins|
|888 Casino Cage||Caesars Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$20 no deposit and $00 deposit bonus|
|bet365 Casino Cage||Hard Rock Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$1,000 match bonus|
|Caesars Casino Cage||Caesars Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$2,000 deposit bonus|
|Tropicana Casino Cage||Tropicana Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$100 real cash bonus|
|BetMGM Casino Cage||MGM Resort Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$1,000 deposit bonus|
|Borgata Casino Cage||Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$1,000 match bonus + $20 no deposit|
|Unibet Casino Cage||Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Atlantic City||$10||Instant||$10 free and $500 matched bonus|
No, Cash at Cage is one of the few deposit and withdrawal methods with zero fees.
Most legal online casinos provide this banking option, since they must partner with a physical casino to acquire a license and offer online gambling services. BetMGM, PointsBet, Borgata, Harrah’s, Stardust Casino are just a few of the cash at casino cage sites.
Yes, all cash at cage deposits are instant.
To deposit using cash at cage at a casino, you must provide your ID and online casino account details.
Yes, you can qualify for bonuses, as long as you join the casino through our page links and create your account. It doesn’t matter which banking method you will use after to fund your account, although we strongly recommend Cash at Casino Cage due to the major benefits we covered above.