DraftKings is a leading US casino and sportsbook operator. If you have just joined, or looking to join, then you will want to know the full list of DraftKings deposit methods for the casino and sportsbook. See how to fund your account and what payment methods and minium deposits are.
In 2012 DraftKings started its online gambling journey by launching the real money fantasy sports site. The website was a huge success, which led to DraftKings branching out in US states and establishing its first online sportsbook in 2018 (New Jersey). But they didn’t stop there. DraftKings has since expanded to many other states, including Pennsylvania, Iowa, West Virginia, Michigan, and many more.
Sports betting is not the only gambling sector DraftKings leads the way in the US. Keen casino players are aware of the DraftKings casino app and online games library available in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey, and West Virginia.
One common factor between online sportsbooks and casino sites is their Bonuses. DraftKings offers multiple payment options to deposit funds, lucrative free bets, and bonus offers, alongside ways to withdraw bonus winnings. In this DraftKings sportsbook deposit methods guide, we’ll be discussing all the deposit payment methods in detail.
DraftKings Deposit Methods Overview
DraftKings is a force to be reckoned with in the US online gambling market. In addition to top DraftKings online slots games, the legal online sports betting operator provides amazing odds on the extensive range of sports and remarkable bonuses. To claim them, you first need to open an account and deposit through different payment methods. Let’s take a look at your DraftKings deposit options in the table below:
|💳Payment Method||💵Minimum Deposit||💰Maximum Deposit||🖥️Sportsbook/Casino|
|Online Banking||$5||$2000||Available by using online sites of major banking institutions|
|DraftKings Casino Gift Card||$5||$2000||Available with pre-purchased gift cards|
|Electronic Gift Card||$5||$2000||Available with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover|
|Credit Card||$5||$2000||Available with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover|
|Play+||$5||$2000||Available with Play+ account|
|Debit Card||$5||$2000||Available with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover|
|VIP Preferred e-Check||$5||$2000||Available through VIP preferred account|
|Wire Transfer||$100||$2000||Available through MVB Bank|
|PayPal||$5||$2000||Available with bank accounts (verified) or Paypal balance|
|Cash at a Retail Location||$5||$2000||Available through barcode at retail locations or in-person through cage location|
Register your Online Account
Before being able to deposit on DraftKings, you must first set up your new account. As one of the most significant names in the US gambling world, DraftKings features a straightforward registration process that requires only a few minutes. You need to provide basic information and official documentation to verify your betting account. When registering from the desktop or mobile browser, follow our step-by-step guide;
- Go to draftkings.com and click on the Register Now button.
- Add your username, password, and DraftKings Casino promo code (optional) in the first step.
- The second step includes personal information such as your name, home address, date of birth, and SSN.
- Agree with the terms and conditions on the site.
- Users must be available in the legal DraftKings casino state to deposit funds and claim the offers.
- The geographic location will help DraftKings know your exact location.
- If DraftKings has an issue validating your identity, your documents may be requested for authentication and validating your account.
Once your registration is complete, you can move on to the banking section and choose from DraftKings online banking to electronic payment methods to deposit.
Members interested in an immersive gambling experience on the go could download the DraftKings mobile app from the respective virtual stores. The registration process is the same as the desktop with similar payment methods.
DraftKings Visa Card
Among payment methods, Visa Card is the most popular, and to make a deposit using the payment gateway, all you need to do is:
- Log in to DraftKings site
- Click on the Deposit tab at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose your desired amount from $25, $100, $250, $600, or other.
- Add your card details.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed and complete the transaction.
The min and max amount to deposit on the DraftKings app depends on your Visa Card limitation. If your card has a limit of $1000, DraftKings max deposit will not exceed that amount. The transaction fee may vary as some banks don’t charge any additional fees while others do.
Does DraftKings accept Visa Gift Cards?
Do you have any gift card balance left from Christmas or New Year.? It’s time to use your DraftKings Visa Gift Card to deposit funds in your casino account. There should be at least $5 in your DraftKings Gift card to complete the transaction. The deposit will give you access to casino games, sports bets markets, and Daily Fantasy sports betting.
DraftKings Prepaid Card
Depositing and withdrawing money from gambling sites often becomes complicated. We suggest using a pre-paid casino card at DraftKings casino as it’s the most straightforward payment option available on the site co-branded with the Play+ card. Make sure to select DraftKings prepaid card when making a deposit, as the Play+ card is in partnership with many other online gambling sites.
DraftKings prepaid card isn’t similar to a credit card; it means you won’t have to wait for approval or concern about credit checks or credit limits. Simply charge your card and start wagering.
Why we recommend the prepaid card option:
- You get full control of your money.
- The prepaid card is directly linked to the DraftKings loyalty scheme.
- You won’t have to wait for approval.
- Easy to charge your card with Visa and MasterCard.
- You can load your card with cash.
To sign up for your DraftKings sportsbook app card, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Create your DraftKings account
- Verify your betting account
- Click on the Deposit tab and select the Play+ card or DraftKings prepaid card option.
- You will be allowed to deposit with a credit or debit card for the time, and your DraftKings card will arrive within 14 days.
Debit Card Deposit
DraftKings casino and sportsbook site supports both credit and debit card deposits, but it may vary across different states. For example, credit cards are not acceptable in Iowa and Tennessee states, and in another scenario, some banks forbid betting sites transactions. That’s where debit cards come to the rescue, and your options are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
The most commonly used debit cards are Visa and MasterCard. The minimum and maximum deposits with the payment methods are $5 and $20000. You can also use your AMEX debit card, but the availability of the payment method depends on the state.
You can use your AMEX card to fund your Fantasy Sports DraftKings account, though the availability of this payment method will depend on the state that you’re in.
Credit Card Deposit
When it comes to sports betting and casino games, DraftKings is considered the king of the online casino market. You can claim DraftKings sportsbook bonuses by depositing through your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express (available for Fantasy sports only). Unlike the United Kingdom, the US gambling commission has not banned credit card transactions on betting sites.
To deposit funds in your casino account with your credit card:
- Open the DraftKings banking section by clicking on the Deposit tab at the right top corner of the screen.
- Select the deposit amount.
- Click on the Credit/Debit card option.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV to process credit card transactions.
A minimum $5 casino deposit will give you access to all the DraftKings features.
Is there a DraftKings Credit Card fee?
The good news for bettors and casino players is DraftKings sportsbook and casino site do not charge any additional fee to deposit with credit cards. However, some banks charge transaction fees, and you need to confirm with your account providers beforehand.
How to remove credit cards from DraftKings?
The fastest and safest method to remove your credit card from the DraftKings account is to contact Customer Service. To speed up the process, send a message with the card holder’s name and the last number of the credit card you want to remove.
DraftKings Play+ Card
The collaboration of DraftKings with Play+ has made many gamblers’ lives easy. Now you can easily deposit funds in your DraftKings account without sharing any banking details.
You can sign up for the DraftKings Play+ card from the site, and it takes up to 14 days to arrive. You can not only use the Play+card to bet on the legal online bookmaker, but users can also use it anywhere Discover is accepted and at any ATM that accepts NYCE and PULSE cards. To deposit with DraftKings Play+ card, here is our step-by-step guide:
- Click on the Deposit at DraftKings site and choose the deposit amount.
- Choose Play+ card as your deposit option from the deposit section.
- Enter your card details as instructed.
- Click on confirm to complete the transaction process.
PayPal and PaySafeCard
One of the most popular modern payment methods for making a deposit and withdrawal is PayPal. Playing at a PayPal casino is becoming increasingly popular due to the speed and security of PayPal deposits. It’s one of the fastest DraftKings payment options that take only a few minutes to deposit and let users wager on DraftKings sportsbook and casino sites instantly. To deposit with this e-wallet method, follow this simple guide:
- Click on the deposit button and choose the deposit amount.
- Select PayPal as your preferred payment method.
- Add your PayPal credentials (email and password).
- Confirm your transactions.
DraftKings PaySafeCard is another option for bettors to deposit funds on the gambling site. You can top up your PaySafeCard from any accepted retailer and use the card balance to wager on the DraftKings site. The process is the same as DraftKings Play+ prepaid card. Simply click on the prepaid card option and deposit the desired amount.
DraftKings PayPal is not working
If your DraftKings PayPal payment method is not working, you should go through our troubleshooting list to pinpoint the issue:
- PayPal business accounts are not eligible to deposit funds on DraftKings sportsbook and casino sites.
- Make sure your email and password are correct.
- You must have a verified PayPal account.
DraftKings Online Banking
We have covered credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and wallet methods. It’s time to introduce another payment gateway on DraftKings, Online Bank Transfers:
- Create your DraftKings account and click on the Deposit tab.
- Select your deposit amount and choose Online Banking from the options below.
- Select your bank, and you will be directed to the online log-in screen.
- Log into your bank site and select the deposit amount.
- Click on the Continue button to complete the transaction.
- It’s an easy-to-use payment method that doesn’t require much information and takes only a few minutes to complete. The deposit will be added to your account within a few minutes.
How to add Bank Account to DraftKings
You don’t have to add any Bank Account at DraftKings. Simply choose your bank, and the site will direct you to the login screen of the Bank. Add all the information and deposit it in your DraftKings wallet.
What bank does DraftKings use?
DraftKings accepts transactions from various banks in America. The options on the deposit page are:
- Bank Of America
- Wells Fargo
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
If your bank is not included in the above list, you can click on the All Other Banks option that provides 1000 more options.
Other DraftKings Deposit Processors
Besides all the DraftKings online sportsbook and casino payment methods we have discussed so far, there are some others we need to highlight.
VIP Preferred E-Check
It’s another payment method, although not Visa or PayPal caliber popular but is still used by several members. To proceed with this payment option, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DraftKings account and click on the Deposit section.
- Choose your preferred deposit amount and select the ACH ECheck button.
- Enter the account and routing number of the bank account you would like to add funds from
- Click on the deposit button to finalize the transaction process.
The cash deposit method is the quickest deposit option on DraftKings and is considered the safest way to add funds to your DraftKings wallet. Resorts Casino in Atlantic City is currently the only location for DraftKings Cash Deposit. You can deposit funds to the Cash at Counter window.
DraftKings Withdrawal Methods
You Won! What’s Next?
It’s time to withdraw your winnings from the DraftKings sports betting site using our extensive guide. As withdrawal is a significant part of any gambling experience, DraftKings offers various patent options to cash out your winnings. However, to continue to the withdrawal section, use our guide for help:
- Log in to your DraftKings account and hover the cursor over your profile image at the top right corner of the website.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account Information.
- The withdrawal option is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Read the withdrawal terms carefully.
- Enter your withdrawal amount and click Continue to complete the process.
|💳Payment Method||💵Minimum Withdrawal||💰Maximum Withdrawal||⏱️Transaction Process|
|PayPal||$1||$60,000||3 to 5 days|
|Play+||None||$50,000||2 to 4 days|
|Check||$15||$50,000||Up to 7 business days|
|Online Banking||None||$1000,000||3 to 5 days|
|Wire Withdrawal||$20,000 the first time and $10,000 for successive withdrawals||Not Available||24 to 48 hours|
|Cash at Cage||None||$1000,000||1 Hour|
|VIP Preferred e-Checks||None||$100,000||3 to 5 days|
Where can I cash a DraftKings check?
DraftKings supports more than 1000 banks around the US, including Chase, Bank of America, and many more. You can cash the DraftKings check from any bank on their approved list. It’s an easy process, but provide valid names and addresses to avoid issues.
DraftKings Terms and Conditions
DraftKings is a legal online sportsbook and casino site regulated by robust regulatory bodies around the US. There are certain terms and conditions members have to consider when wagering or betting on the site and making payment transactions, including:
- You must be 21 or above to register and wager on DraftKings.
- You must be physically available in the legal states.
- Only one account per IP address is permitted to register to the online gambling site.
- All the deposits on the website will appear as DraftKings on your statement.
- The gambler must verify their account with valid documents to deposit or withdraw from the website.
- Members should provide the documents within 7 days.
- Checks for withdrawal are processed within 14 days.
No additional DraftKings fee is applied on any deposit or withdrawal transaction on the gambling platform. However, if a third party applied any charges, it would be the user’s responsibility. There are some other charges stated on the website that include:
|Account to Bank Transfer||$2|
|ATM Withdrawal Decline||$0.75|
Deposits Processing Times
We are glad to inform you that the deposit processing time on DraftKings with different payment methods is Instant. PayPal, online banking, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, E-Check, VIP Preferred, and cash at cage are instant deposit methods. However, Wire transfer takes up to 5 days to add funds to your DraftKings wallet. This is not surprising as it is the same on many other sports betting sites, with some taking up to 7 business days.
Verifying Your Account
As a legal and licensed online gambling site, DraftKings complies with all the state rules to verify members’ age and identities. During registration, DraftKings requests members to provide certain information, including:
- Full Name
- Home Address
- Date of Birth
Usually, it doesn’t take much time to verify a DraftKings account, but there are three stages of verification:
- Standard verification takes only a few seconds.
- Document verification when members are requested to provide their driving license or other identity proof to validate their account takes a few minutes.
- The third verification is through the Customer Support Team when the operators cannot verify users’ documents from the above two verification systems. It takes up to 48 hours to complete the verification process.
DraftKings Deposit Not Working
If you don’t know why your DraftKings deposit is not working, we are here to help. Go through these troubleshoot issues for guidance:
- You are not physically located in the DraftKings legal US states; see our casino geolocation guide for details.
- Your DraftKings account is not verified. Make sure you have sent all of the information required by the platform.
- Make sure you are depositing in the right gambling sector (sportsbook, casino, fantasy sports)
- Your deposit method is not in your name. Most legal sportsbetting sites like DraftKings wont allow you use a deposit method that is not in the name you used to register.
- Your credit or debit card is expired
- You don’t have enough balance to deposit. You need to have at least $5 to make a deposit on DraftKings.
- You are using a PayPal business account
- Your account has a deposit limit
DraftKings Support Number
You can call the DraftKings Toll-free number 1-800-GAMBLER for all US states, including AZ/CT/CO/IN/IA/OR/PA/MI/TN/NJ/VA/WV.
DraftKings Support Chat
If you find that the DraftKings Casino is not working, or you have issues with your account, the customer support team is always available through Live Chat for your assistance. You can click on the “?” and the customer service agent will be with you shortly after answering bots’ questions. The support hours are 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Wrap Up: Final Overview of DraftKings Sportsbook Payment Methods
When it comes to payment, DraftKings sportsbook is not better than many other options available in top sportsbooks. However, when you consider the functionality of the payment methods it provides, it is impossible to complain. Thus, if you spot a payment method that seems to go with your need, we suggest you try it out. Regardless of the one you settle for, you can be certain of seamless payments – at least on par with the industry standard.
All the DraftKings payment methods make instant deposits except for the wire transfer which takes up to 5 business days. This is reasonable since some sports betting sites may require up to 7 working days to process payments made with wire transfers.
Yes, DraftKings will match your first deposit by 20% capped at $1000 plus offer $50 free bets. You also get a 100% match deposit bonus up to $2,000 when using the DraftKings casino bonus code.
You can transfer DraftKings money to your account using different payment methods available on the gambling site. Your options are traditional, credit or debit cards, e-wallets, and prepaid cards.
You can transfer DraftKings money to your bank account by withdrawing through the online banking option.
Absolutely! DraftKings sportsbook allows you make fast deposits via the mobile app. This option gives you access to the same payment methods available on your PC.
There are certain reasons DraftKings restricts deposits that include unverified accounts, insufficient balance, expired credit or debit cards, and more. Make sure to read our guide.