Online gambling is growing at a rapid pace in the United States. Online and mobile casinos are enjoying significant success in states such as New Jersey and Pennsylvania by offering excellent and exciting games. Casinos are always looking for new and easy ways for players to make deposits and withdrawals, and there is no better way than the popular and secure method of PayPal.
Real money PayPal casino casinos allow players to play casino games on the move via mobile devices and make fast, safe, and secure deposits and withdrawals. However, with the fierce competition, each online casino site must ensure they offer excellent features to attract new customers and keep current players engaged. One of the ways they can do this is by having efficient, modern, and fast payment methods.
Some banks continue to bar customers from gambling online. However, electronic wallets have become one of the favorite banking methods at online casinos over recent years. PayPal was one of the first ones that appeared in the industry, and casino apps that accept PayPal have become a hot ticket. A PayPal-friendly casino will mean fast processing times and low to no transaction fees, and you can keep your anonymity regarding who you send money.
If you want to enjoy these perks, numerous online casinos accept PayPal in the US today. This article will cover the latest mobile-friendly casinos that use PayPal, how to make a casino Paypal deposit easily, how these PayPal online casinos work in regards to your PayPal account, and more.
Recommended Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
In our view, the top real money online casinos that accept PayPal are listed below. Of course, the leading PayPal casino is subjective, and it comes down to personal preferences. However, we believe the list below provides the most suitable options, and we will also update this list with any new PayPal casino that deserves recognition.
- DraftKings Casino
- FanDuel Casino
- BetMGM Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino
- Borgata Casino
- 888 Casino
- Caesars Casino
- Unibet Casino
- BetRivers Casino
- bet365 Casino
#1 DraftKings Casino
Repeating its sports betting success, DraftKings has quickly established its online casino in the legal states across the country. Any decent casino review will inform you that the DraftKings platform is among the finest in the country. It is available in NJ, PA, MI, WV, and CT. Although the casino is only a small part of the sportsbook, it is quickly gaining an outstanding reputation on its own. New players at DraftKings casino are rewarded with a deposit bonus of up to $2,000 + $50 Free Credits.
DraftKings has integrated online casino games into the sportsbook app, meaning you can play online slots, roulette, blackjack, and more on the go; the transition from one set of games to another is seamless. Poker fans are also taken care of, with Texas Hold ’em and online Three Card Poker also available. Slots are the casino’s main focus, though, with over 700+ games to play, all provided by the industry’s finest developers.
PayPal is available on the DraftKings casino app, meaning you can fund your accounts quickly and efficiently as they are processed immediately. The only limitations regarding Paypal at Draftkings are that you can’t use a business Paypal account, and need a verified bank account associated with your PayPal account for the Sportsbook and Casino deposits and withdrawals.
#2 FanDuel Casino
FanDuel is one of the biggest brands in the gambling industry. It was one of the pioneers of fantasy sports, and its casino is fully regulated in the US in many states. New users of the FanDuel casino are greeted with a generous welcome bonus. You receive up to $1000 cash back (get back 100% of net losses up to $1000). To qualify, you must deposit and wager a minimum of $10, and the offer expires after seven days, along with $100 of site credit as a further reward!
FanDuel has recently signed a deal with Evolution Gaming to provide live dealer table games. This agreement further expands its live casino offering in the US. This PayPal casino site now has some of the most impressive live dealer options of any gambling site throughout the nation. Slots are well catered for, with a wide array of different games on offer, including popular megaways titles such as Bonanza. If you enjoy non-stop bonus features, then the Bonus Buy slots like Montezuma BUY Pass are well worth exploring.
The casino and app are easy to use, with a clean interface making navigation a breeze. The hundreds of slots available are brightly colored and impossible to miss with a great search function, while banking via the app is straightforward. FanDuel also accepts PayPal as a payment option, meaning you can transfer funds quickly when needed.
#3 BetMGM Casino
BetMGM is one of the leading PayPal casinos, given its scope, quality of games, and expansion into so many states. Its recognizable brand, gained through longstanding land-based casinos, is one of the most trustworthy companies. The MGM online casino site matches your initial deposit up to $1000, along with a $25 free no deposit offer just for signing up, and offers a multitude of the finest online slots, table games, and live dealer options, including the novel Dream Catcher game.
The BetMGM Casino app is available for both iOS and Android. The interface is simple, and you can navigate by searching for casino games of your choice or using well-thought-out game filters. Click on the icon to play your preferred game, and you can play in seconds. The app is very similar to the casino’s desktop version, but you can enjoy all of the benefits at your fingertips with the app. Even if you prefer to play without the app the standard casino in a mobile browser works flawlessly. With a wealth of ongoing
#4 Golden Nugget Casino
When you think of notable casinos, the name Golden Nugget instantly comes to mind. The Golden Nugget online casino is one of three online casinos in New Jersey owned by Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City. The reputation speaks for itself, and unsurprisingly the online product is fantastic, with a wide range of games and an excellent live play section.
There are approximately 500+ slot games available on the app, with plenty of classics and new titles to choose from including Megaways and Bonus Buy slots. Players in NJ have well over 1000+ slots on offer, with possibly the widest selection of games available in the US. This PayPal casino also allows you to experience specialty games such as virtual cars and virtual horse races, and they even have exclusive Golden Nugget themed slots. If you want to replicate the thrill of a physical casino, try the range of live casino dealer games available online and on the Golden Nugget casino app.
#5 Borgata Casino
The Borgata Online Casino is one of the most recommended PayPal USA casinos available to players in the States. You can choose from an immersive live table game experience and exclusive online slot games to more unusual Slingo games. There is also the usual range of table games and slots to keep you entertained, with frequent new games being added to the casino almost weekly. Players can benefit from the Borgata iRewards scheme. This is a tiered loyalty program where you increase your status as you amass more reward points that can be spent online or even at the Borgata casino.
You can choose PayPal as your preferred payment method by heading to the cashier section of the app and clicking the PayPal icon. The app layout means finding what you are looking for shouldn’t be an issue. Borgata is so well catered for using PayPal that you can even sign up for the casino using your PayPal account!
Why Use PayPal at an Online Casino?
PayPal is one of the internet’s most used payment processors and has grown to become a popular casino banking method. As a result, many top online casinos now accept PayPal deposits and withdrawals, so users can easily add funds to their casino accounts.
Mobile casinos that take PayPal do so because it is a well-established and safe payment method, and they have no issues doing business with them. To highlight this point, Tennessee online gambling prevents players from using credit cards to deposit, but PayPal is widely accepted at TN sportsbooks.
In addition, these real money PayPal casinos also offer fantastic welcome bonuses and no-deposit offers to make them very attractive to new players. Before you even start to play online slots, you will find a range of no deposit bonuses, free spins, risk-free bets, and more once you create your account at any of these PayPal online casino sites allowing you to take advantage of free bonus money to check out the casinos.
The operators below are all licensed and legal in the US. You can use PayPal to make safe and secure deposits and withdrawals. Unlike offshore operators like bovada casino, these are US-based companies that are licensed and regulated here in the US.
Minimum Casino Deposits Using Paypal
|Operator||Minimum PayPal deposit||Sign Up|
|Golden Nugget Casino||$10||goldennuggetcasino.com|
PayPal Casino No Deposit Offers
PayPal is now one of the most popular mobile casino deposit methods, thanks to its speed, security, and widespread use for other payments. Tie that in with some of the awesome casino bonuses operators hand out to players, and you have a winning combination. There are now many online casinos in the US accepting PayPal that let you try the casino out with a no-deposit bonus. The highest three no deposit offers currently are:
Although it might seem strange to look at the deposit/withdrawal options at a casino when these are free no-deposit offers, there is an opportunity to win real money, so you will need a valid method to withdraw winnings if you are lucky at the casino!
How to make deposits at an Online Casino that accepts PayPal
When browsing a list of online casinos that accept PayPal, you may want to know how to deposit using the e-wallet system before creating an online casino account at your preferred site. Here are some simple steps for you to follow:
- Create a PayPal account and add some funds or link a bank account at paypal.com
- Sign up or sign in to an online casino that accepts PayPal of your choice. You can browse our list of US casino apps using PayPal above.
- Head to the cashier page and select PayPal
- User your email address to be redirected to your e-wallet account
- Enter the deposit you wish to play with
You can now claim any available bonuses and play casino games. For example, BetMGM is particularly well-known for its fantastic welcome bonus. Once you have claimed that, you can then use it on the online slots on MGM online casino.
If you come across any issues with trying to transfer money to your bank account, PayPal, or online casino payments in general, you can always contact the casino site’s customer service or FAQ section. The online casinos will have a knowledgeable team that will get back to you quickly.
Pros & Cons of Using PayPal at Online Casinos
Although PayPal is one of the most popular deposit options, there are pros and cons to using it. Let’s start with some of the benefits.
- Safety & Security PayPal has an excellent reputation and a high level of security. The e-wallet boasts millions of users and is considered to be one of the safest choices around. The company has high-tech measures for protection, similar to banks. Users can be sure that playing at any PayPal gambling site will be safe.
- Easy to use Making a PayPal payment is straightforward. Setting up an account on the system takes a couple of minutes and only requires a couple of clicks.
- Speed As an e-wallet, PayPal facilitates speedy transactions. PayPal withdrawals are among the fastest options. What takes a few days to be processed with bank transfers or cards can take only minutes with this option.
- Anonymity This service acts as a third party that facilitates payments and means you don’t have to use your personal banking details on any sites you’re unsure of, although some casinos will require a bank account linked to the account.
- No Fees PayPal is free to use, which is a fantastic benefit since some merchants have huge transaction fees.
- Claim Bonuses With the competition in the online gambling world so fierce, you can discover tons of casino bonuses on US sites. You could even find an online casino real money PayPal no deposit bonus to access as a new player.
- Some Countries Can’t get PayPal Payments Lots of offshore casinos don’t support PayPal. This is just one of many reasons why we don’t recommend using offshore online gambling sites.
- Accounts can be frozen PayPal naturally takes security extremely seriously. Therefore, they may freeze your account if you withdraw or deposit large amounts of money. If they see any irregularities that create suspicion, they may freeze your account. However, this will easily be resolved since their support is excellent.
- Not always listed as a withdrawal option If PayPal is available for deposits, it doesn’t automatically mean that it is available for withdrawals, too.
- Not all bonuses are available with it Some of the welcome bonuses can’t be claimed if you use e-wallets. Make sure you check this before you select a deposit method at an online casino. PayPal is generally accepted. It’s typically e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, but always check before trying to claim bonuses!
Withdrawing from Casinos that accept PayPal
In addition to funding your account, PayPal is often used for withdrawals at USA online casinos. Follow the below steps to get hold of your funds using PayPal:
- Visit the cashier page and click on withdrawals
- Choose the e-wallet as your payment method (it should be available at all the PayPal casinos)
- Enter how much you want to withdraw and confirm
- Wait for the funds to arrive in your account. This should only take a few hours once your withdrawal has been processed.
Like when you deposit money, withdrawing is a straightforward process and can be done within minutes.
Mobile PayPal Casinos
Nowadays, most bettors, in fact, most people, spend the majority of their time looking at the screen of their mobile devices. With mobile use becoming more frequent than ever, you can also move money to/from PayPal using your phone. If you want to play casino games on your phone, you can combine the PayPal mobile app with online casino apps, and the process will be smooth.
First, you must install the PayPal app from the App Store (iOS) and the Google Play Store (Android). After syncing it with your PayPal account, you are just a few steps away from funding your mobile casino’s bankroll.
What Alternative Payment Options are Available?
Although PayPal is one of the safest and most reliable payment options available at any online gambling site, there are multiple other payment methods for casino players. Each casino site takes online payments exceptionally seriously, whether in the UK, where the UK gambling Commission regulates the casinos, or playing in a US state under their rules. Your money is always protected as long as you are playing on a licensed platform.
- Credit Card/Debit Card: Most online gaming sites take payments made with VISA credit and debit cards. Most of these payments are made instantly, as with PayPal transactions; however, some may be flagged because of outdated federal law and gambling transactions in general.
- Play+: If you are a new customer or an existing user, you can sign up for a virtual Play+ card, where you can add funds to your casino account and withdraw when you want. It makes the beginning of your betting journey very simple. You can also withdraw your winnings in cash using your Play+ Card at ATMs.
- ACH: You can use an electronic bank transfer to fund your account. Moving money from a bank to an online casino (or vice versa) is reliable but can take longer for an electronic method. The time is a bit longer than other gambling transactions and can take up to four or five days.
Now that you have all the information on the benefits of using PayPal, you can choose which is the unparalleled online casino. Whether that is at Caesars Casino with their welcome offer worth $2000 or the huge range of Golden Nugget Casino slots is up to you. We recommend going to the top of this article, where you will find sites offering PayPal-accepted casinos with an incredible selection of slots, seeing which is best for you, then visiting the site. You can be signed up within minutes, claim the new customer offer then start using the bonus funds on your favorite games!
Make sure to take advantage of the free offers to help find out which is your favorite casino to play at in the long term.
Most online casino sites in the US accept PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method.
However, please consult our guide for the best US casinos to ensure you choose the best option.
To make a casino deposit with PayPal, you must access the PayPal system using your login credentials. Then choose an account you want charged, enter the amount of money you want to deposit and click "Continue".
PayPal will then verify this transaction, and the deposit should be confirmed within seconds.
Several licensed US casinos promote no-deposit bonus offers, and PayPal is also accepted as a withdrawal method at these casinos.
There should not be any additional fees when using PayPal to make a deposit; casinos such as BetMGM, for example, charge nothing for making a deposit using PayPal.
It is worth checking the casino you are playing at to verify there is no hidden fess on any deposits or withdrawals regardless of the method you use.
The term PayPal Casino is used to describe an online casino that is known to accept deposits and withdrawals using PayPal.
There is no direct involvement from PayPal; rather, they are an accepted deposit method at these online casinos.