PointsBet began its expansion to the US from Australia in 2018. Today, PointsBet Casino is available for New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia players. At the same time, its sportsbook can be accessed from a dozen states, including New York, Connecticut, and more.
The company offers one of the best mobile gambling apps in the US, integrated with a casino and a sportsbook, for seamless access to hundreds of slots, mobile casino games, and extensive betting opportunities.
Depositing and withdrawing money from PointsBet is easy, whether you play on a desktop or mobile. Joining PointsBet through our links and depositing a minimum of $10 will qualify new players for fantastic bonuses ranging from 200 free spins to risk-free bets. This guide will help you get the paperwork out of the way and move directly to the fun part.
Learn how to deposit funds to your PointsBet account, withdraw with one of the available payout methods, and more. Transactional limits, fees, and troubleshooting details are also included in the following PointsBet payment guide.
Create a PointsBet Casino Account
To move to the withdrawing part, you must first become a member of the casino. Follow these steps to set up a PointsBet online account:
- Click the sign-up button on the top right corner of the app or website.
- Select your state of residence and enter your first name, last name, and email. Then, click “Continue”.
- Complete the PointsBet registration process by stating your title, date of birth, last 4 SSN digits, phone number, and address.
- In case your address is not found by the system, you can type it manually.
- Create your desired PointsBet password and check off all of the boxes.
- Complete the customer verification process.
- Click “Join Pointsbet,” and your account is now ready.
How Do You Deposit Money into PointsBet
After creating a new casino account, you can fund it using different PointsBet deposit methods. Here’s how you can do it:
- Use your PointsBet credentials to log in.
- Check out the PointsBet sign-up codes available if this is your first bonus.
- Visit the “My Account” section on the dropdown menu.
- Click on deposit cash.
- Select the PointsBet deposit method of choice and specify the amount. You can tap some standard amounts to proceed instantly, like $25, $50, $100, $500, etc.
- Refresh the page to check your balance and ensure your funds have been credited.
- Receive the deposit bonus for new customers. You must join PointsBet Casino via our dedicated page links to do so.
The above is enough to get you to play casino games like poker and online roulette or some of the 500+ slots in the PointsBet lobby. To avoid inconveniences, you should first read the following details on each deposit method available.
PointsBet Deposit Methods
There are different PointsBet payment methods for funding at the site. Note that their functionality varies by state, although most will be available regardless of whether you are playing at the casino from New Jersey or Michigan.
Below is a list of the deposit methods available for funding your PointsBet account:
- Debit Cards: This is one of the easiest among the various PointsBet payment methods. Simply set up your Visa or Mastercard debit card on the PointsBet payment page and then fund it. This method’s deposit limit starts at $5 and goes up to $50,000 per transaction.
- PointsBet Prepaid card: The PointsBet prepaid card works like any other debit card with the same minimum and maximum deposit limits. You can order it directly from the cashier section and instantly pay at the casino. This is the recommended method by this operator.
- Credit Card: PointsBet Mastercard and Visa card are accepted as valid PointsBet payment methods. They come with a $5 minimum and $50,000 maximum deposit limit, with no fees. Of course, all deposits are processed instantly.
- Trustly Online Banking: A secure bank portal is available to players who enter their login information, verify them, and fund the site’s wallet. It has a $10 minimum and $10,000 maximum limit, while it might carry some fees, depending on your bank.
- ACH/eCheck via VIP Preferred: Players can fund up to $50,000 by selecting the ACH/eCheck option after providing their bank details.
- PayPal: Only a handful of casinos accept PayPal, and PointsBet is one of them. Sign up for a new PayPal wallet for free at paypal.com or use your previously registered wallet. PointsBet payment can be made using this e-payment, which is safe, fast, and secure.
- PayNearMe: This is another PointsBet deposit option, and it is available at different locations, with vendors who participate are CVS and Family Dollar included. You can make a maximum deposit of $500 daily, which is quite limiting but more than enough for the average player.
How Do You Withdraw Money From PointsBet
Requesting your PointsBet withdrawal is as simple as making a deposit, but it takes a bit longer. Before making any PointsBet withdrawal request, all open bets must be cleared. You must have verified your account and payment information the first time you request one.
The easiest and quickest way to make a PointsBet withdrawal is to use a PointsBet prepaid card. Once transferred, the money can be moved to your credit or debit card, but this PointsBet withdrawal process can take a few business days.
Withdrawing money from your PointsBet account to your bank accounts or eWallets is done by:
- Visit the PointsBet website and log in.
- Click on the dropdown and select “My Account “.
- Select “Withdraw Cash,” then select any PointsBet withdrawal options, such as ACH or eCheck.
- Choose the amount of money you would like to withdraw.
- Fill out the form and the appropriate bank details you would like to use.
- Securely finish requesting to withdraw funds.
- After the waiting period, your withdrawals will be transferred to your account.
PointsBet Withdrawal Methods
The variety of payment options for withdrawing money from your PointsBet Casino account is slightly smaller. Here are the PointsBet payment methods available for cashouts:
- Online banking: PointsBet is among the online casinos providing a safe portal for players to withdraw through their valid online banking account. It takes about 1-3 days for your withdrawal to reach your bank, with potential fees lurking depending on your registered bank account. The casino doesn’t charge any fees.
- ACH/ eCheck via VIP preferred: Receiving your casino funds from the site through a linked VIP preferred ACH/ eCheck account takes anywhere between 2 and 4 days.
- PayPal: This is one of the fastest ways of receiving funds from an online casino platform. After you select the amount and insert the required PayPal information, it takes about 30 minutes to 2 days for a PayPal withdrawal to be completed. Remember that the digital wallet must use the same email address as the PointsBet account. Also, PayPal withdrawals via PointsBet are only possible if you have previously deposited through this method. Plus, there’s no maximum PayPal withdrawal limit, while the minimum is set at as low as $5.
Fees and Payout Times
PointsBet Casino players will be pleased to know the site charges no fees for deposits or withdrawals. There is a chance your selected payment provider will enforce a charge, but this is outside PointsBet’s control. Similarly, all PointsBet transactions are instant or up to five business days, with extra delays only being caused due to your selected payment gateway.
Nonetheless, longer withdrawal times are unlikely to occur and are very rare. If the withdrawal time has elapsed and you have not received your money within the time frame, you can reach out via live chat to PointsBet customer support.
Troubleshooting PointsBet Deposit Issues
Many reasons could stop you from making deposits on your PointsBet account. Below are a few ways to correct a failed or canceled funding. Kindly contact the customer service team via email or live chat if none of the following works:
- Delete and re-enter your banking details within the app. This should establish a connection between your mobile banking app and the processor.
- Check your bank accounts for unfinished transactions. Funding will not be accepted if you have a pending transaction resulting in an amount lower than the one you want to deposit. You can also try to deposit a smaller amount at PointsBet instead.
- Try depositing in a few increments. If you tried a deposit amount with no success, it wouldn’t hurt to make the same deposit amount in small increments rather than in bulk.
- Ensure that WiFi and location services are enabled on your device.
- If one payment option doesn’t work, select another payment method.
- Make sure that all details required of you are added correctly. Go over your details and ensure everything is in the correct boxes.
- Ensure your bank card or any other withdrawal option is not connected to another customer’s details. Your bank and PointsBet account details must match.
- Check that you have not exceeded your own limits for a day or month as imposed by your financial institution or via your PointsBet account limits. Several banks impose a maximum withdrawal or set other account limits.
- Ensure you are withdrawing or depositing a higher amount than the minimum and a lower amount than the maximum for the selected PointsBet banking method.
If you are unable to resolve the issue, you could potentially explore other casino options. By reading our DraftKings banking, FanDuel Casino payments, Caesars deposits, and BetMGM transactions guides, you might find a better option. The above are also among the highly recommended Apple Pay casinos in the US, which is a method not covered by PointsBet.
How to Contact the Casino’s Customer Support
PointsBet customer support offers well-organized services to users, which can reached instantly, 24/7 a day. Scroll to the app’s button and click “Help”; from there, you can select the 24/7 live chat or use the customer service line available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to midnight.
Pointsbet also has an email address dedicated to customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org, and a FAQ section covering an extensive range of topics.
Is Depositing at PointsBet Worth it?
There’s no doubt that funding your PointsBet account is worth it. You can play a variety of casino games, place sports bets at great odds, and get your winnings out at your convenience.
Joining the brand for the first time will get you a newcomer bonus of up to 400 free spins, while being a regular has its perks. Reload bonuses, risk-free bets, and an overall great iGaming experience are part of the deal.
Yes, you can use the PointsBet prepaid card to make deposits at the casino. Branded versions of prepaid MasterCard or Visa cards are also available.
The PointsBet payout times vary based on your chosen method. Bank transfers take the most time, with a maximum of up to 5 business days. On the other hand, withdrawals through PayPal are instant.
Pointsbet online banking works by signing in to your Pointsbet account. Click on the drop-down menu box on the top right corner of your screen. Select "online banking." Then select withdrawal or deposit. This method works by instantly crediting your personal bank account to fund your PointsBet account.
Yes. The casino and sportsbook support all major debit and credit cards for deposits and withdrawals. A minimum of $5 and a maximum of $50,000 limits apply per deposit using any bank card.
Several reasons could lead to a rejected withdrawal request at an online casino. You can contact the Pointsbet support center via email or live chat to find out, but the main reasons could be:
- Haven’t cleared your bonus terms and conditions
- Insufficient balance
- Entered wrong details at the cashier
- Haven’t verified your casino account
- Typing a higher amount than your available balance
Yes. PointsBet accepts credit cards like Visa and Mastercard for making deposits. There is a minimum of $5 and a maximum of $50,000 when using a credit card to make deposits, while fees on withdrawal might apply.
Yes. PayPal is one of the fastest ways of receiving money from PointsBet, with instant deposits and withdrawals, without any additional fees.
Yes. Players can use the Cash at Casino Cage option or PayNearMe locations to fund or withdraw money from PointsBet in the form of cash.
PointsBet accepts withdrawal requests through online banking, ACH/ eCheck, or PayPal. Players can also visit the cage to cash out instantly.
Yes. Login to your account, select the menu, and then "online banking." Input your bank account details and you can make instant deposits. Ensure you add your Pointsbet account number in the reference description, so you can refer back to your statement. Your account will be credited within a day, but the balance will instantly appear in your PointsBet Casino account. If it is your first time making a Pointsbet bank transfer, allow up to 2 business days for the credit to show in your bank account.