PointsBet began its expansion to the US from Australia in 2018, right after it proceeded with the legalization of online sportsbooks and casinos slowly. Today, the PointsBet Casino is available for New Jersey, Michigan, and West Virginia players. At the same time, its sportsbook can be accessed from a dozen states, including New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and more.
The company offers one of the best mobile gambling apps in the US, integrated with both a casino and a sportsbook, for seamless access to hundreds of slots and mobile games, as well as extensive betting opportunities.
Depositing and withdrawing money from PointsBet is identical, indifferently to the app or site features you employ. Entering PointsBet through our links and depositing a minimum of $10 will qualify new players to fantastic bonuses, ranging from 200 free spins to risk-free bets. This guide will help you get the paperwork out of the way and move directly to the fun part.
Learn how to deposit funds to your PointsBet account, withdraw with one of the available payout methods, and more. Transactional limits, fees, and troubleshooting details are also included in the following PointsBet payments guide.
Create a PointsBet Casino Account
To move to the funding part, you must first become a member of the casino. To set up a PointsBet online account, follow these steps:
- Click the sign-up button on the top right corner of the app or website.
- Select your state of residence, input your first name, last name, and email. Click “Continue”.
- Complete the PointsBet registration process by stating your title, date of birth, last 4 SSNs, Cell, and address. In case your address is not found, you can type it manually.
- Create your desired PointsBet password and check off all of the boxes.
- Complete the customer verification process
- Click “Join Pointsbet,” and your account is now registered.
How do you deposit money into PointsBet?
After creating your new casino account, you can fund it using different PointsBet deposit methods.
- Login to the website.
- Check out the PointsBet sign-up codes available if this is your first-time bonus.
- Visit the “My Account” section on the dropdown menu.
- Click on deposit cash.
- Select the PointsBet deposit method of choice and amount. There are some standard amounts you can tap to proceed instantly, like $25, $50, $100, $500, etc.
- Refresh the page to check your balance to ensure your funds have been credited.
- Receive the deposit bonus for new customers. To do so, you must join PointsBet Casino via our dedicated page links.
The above are enough to get you playing your casino games like poker and roulette or 500+ online slots through the PointsBet lobby. To avoid any inconveniences, though, you should first read the following details on each deposit method available.
PointsBet Deposit Methods
There are different PointsBet payment methods for funding at the site. Note that their functionality varies by state, although most of them will be available indifferently to whether you are playing at the casino from New Jersey or Michigan. Below is a list of the deposit methods available for funding your PointsBet account:
- Debit card: This is one of the easiest among the various PointsBet payment methods. Simply set up your debit card on the PointsBet payment page and then fund it. Deposits using this method start at $5 up to $50,000 per transaction.
- PointsBet Prepaid card: A PointsBet Prepaid debit card also works like the usual debit card having the same minimum and maximum deposit limit. You can order it directly from the cashier section, to then instantly conduct payments at the casino. This is the recommended method by this operator.
- Credit card: PointsBet Mastercard and Visa card are accepted as a valid PointsBet payment method. It comes with a $5 minimum and $50,000 maximum deposit limit, with no fees, and all deposits are processed instantly.
- PointsBet Online banking: A secure bank portal is available to players who enter their login information, verify them, and fund the site’s wallet. It has a $10 minimum and $10,000 maximum limit, while it might carry some fees, depending on your bank.
- ACH/eCheck via VIP Preferred: Players can fund up to $50,000 by selecting the ACH/eCheck option after providing their bank details.
- PointsBet PayPal: Only a handful of legal casino sites allow players to use PayPal, and PointsBet is one of them. Either sign up for a new PayPal wallet for free at paypal.com or use your previously registered wallet. PointsBet payment can be made using this e-payment, which is safe, fast, and secure.
- PayNearMe: This is another PointsBet deposit option, and it is available at different locations, with vendors who participate are CVS and Family Dollar included. Only about $500 maximum deposit can be made per day, which is quite limiting.
How do you withdraw money from PointsBet?
Conducting a PointsBet online banking withdrawal is also as easy as making deposits. Before you can make any PointsBet withdrawal request, all open bets must be cleared. The first time you request one, you must have also verified your account and payment information.
The easiest and quickest way to make a PointsBet withdrawal is to use a PointsBet prepaid card. Once transferred, the money can be moved to your credit or debit card, but this PointsBet withdrawal process can take a few business days. Withdrawing money from your PointsBet account to your bank accounts or eWallets is as easy as completing the following:
- Visit the PointsBet website and login.
- Click on the dropdown and select “My Account “.
- Select “Withdraw Cash,” then select any of the PointsBet withdrawal options such as ACH or eCheck.
- Select the amount of money you would like to withdraw.
- Fill out the form and the appropriate bank details you would like to use.
- Securely finish requesting to withdraw funds
- After the waiting period, check for your money.
PointsBet Withdrawal Methods
The variety of payment options for withdrawing money from your PointsBet Casino account is slightly smaller:
- Online banking: PointsBet is among the online casinos providing a safe portal for players to make withdrawals through their valid checkings account. It takes about 1-3 days for your withdrawal to reach your bank, with potential fees lurking depending on your registered bank account.
- ACH/ eCheck via VIP preferred: Receiving your casino funds from the site through a linked VIP preferred ACH/ eCheck account takes anywhere between 2 – 4 days.
- PayPal: This is one of the fastest ways of receiving funds from an online casino platform. After you select the amount and insert the required PayPal information, it takes about 30 minutes to 2 days for a PayPal withdrawal to be completed. Keep in mind that the digital wallet must use the same email address as the PointsBet account. Also, PayPal withdrawals via PointsBet are only possible if you have previously deposited through this method.
Fees and Payout Times
PointsBet Casino players will be pleased to know the site charges no fees for deposits or withdrawals. There is a chance your selected payment provider will enforce a charge, but this is outside the control of PointsBet. Similarly, all PointsBet transactions are instant or up to five business days, with extra delays only being caused due to your selected payment gateway. Nonetheless, longer withdrawal times are unlikely to occur and are very rare. If the withdrawal time has elapsed and you have not received your money within the time frame, you can reach out via live chat to PointsBet customer support.
Troubleshooting PointsBet Deposit Issues
There are many reasons that you could be unable to make deposits on your PointsBet account. Below are a few ways to correct a failed or canceled funding. Kindly contact the customer service team via email or live chat if none of the following work:
- Delete and re-enter your banking details within the app. This should establish a connection between your mobile banking app and the processor.
- Check your bank accounts for unfinished transactions. Funding will not be accepted if you have a pending transaction that would result in an amount lower than the one you want to deposit. You can also try a lesser amount to deposit at PointsBet instead.
- Try depositing in lesser increments. If you tried a deposit amount with no success, it won’t hurt to make the same amount of deposit in small increments rather than in bulk.
- Ensure that WiFi and location services are enabled on your device.
- If one payment option doesn’t work, select another payment method.
- Make sure that all details required of you are added correctly. Go over your details and ensure everything is in the correct boxes.
- Ensure your bank card or any other withdrawal option is not connected to another customer details. Your bank and PointsBet account details must match.
- Check that you have not exceeded your own limits for a day or month as imposed by your financial institution or via your PointsBet account limits. Several banks impose a maximum withdrawal or set other account limits.
- Make sure you are withdrawing or depositing a higher amount than the minimum, and a lower amount than the maximum for the selected PointsBet banking method.
If you are unable to resolve the issue, you could potentially explore other casino options. By reading our DraftKings banking, FanDuel Casino payments, Caesars deposits, and BetMGM transactions guides, you might find a better option. The above are also among the best Apple Pay casinos in the US, which is a method not covered by PointsBet.
How to contact the casino’s customer support
PointsBet customer support offers well-organized services to users, which can reached instantly, 24/7 a day. Scroll to the button of the app and click “Help”; from there, you can select the 24/7 live chat or use the customer service line that is available seven days a week from 8 am till midnight.
Pointsbet also has an email address dedicated to customer service – email@example.com, and a FAQ section with an extensive range of topics covered.
PointsBet Banking FAQs
Does PointsBet accept prepaid cards?
Yes. PointsBet prepaid card is an easy method that can be used to make deposits at the casino. Branded versions of prepaid MasterCard or Visa cards can also be used.
How long does it take to withdraw PointsBet?
The PointsBet payout times vary based on your chosen method. Bank transfers take the most time, with a maximum of up to five business days. Withdrawals through PayPal, on the other hand, are instant.
How does PointsBet online banking work?
Pointsbet online banking works by signing in to your Pointsbet account. Click on the drop-down menu box on the top right corner of your screen. Select “online banking.” Then select withdrawal or deposit. This method works by instantly crediting your personal bank account to fund your PointsBet account.
Does PointsBet accept Debit Cards?
Yes. The casino and sportsbook supports all major Debit and Credit Cards for deposits and withdrawals. A minimum of $5 and a maximum of $50,000 limits apply per deposit using this method.
Why can’t I withdraw from PointsBet?
Several reasons could lead to a rejected withdrawal request at an online casino. You can contact the Pointsbet support center via email or live chat to find out, but the main reasons could be:
- Haven’t cleared your bonus terms and conditions
- Insufficient balance
- Entered wrong details at the cashier
- Haven’t verified your casino account
- Typing a higher amount than your available balance
Does PointsBet accept Credit Cards?
Yes. PointsBet accepts Credit Cards like Visa and Mastercard to make deposits at your account. There is a minimum of $5 and a maximum of $50,00 when using a credit card to make deposits, while fees on withdrawal might apply.
Can you withdraw to PayPal from Pointsbet?
Yes. PayPal is one of the fastest ways of receiving money from PointsBet, with instant deposits and withdrawals, without any additional fees.
Can you cash out on PointsBet?
Yes. Players can use the Cash at Casino Cage option or PayNearMe locations to fund or withdraw money from PointsBet in the form of cash.
How does PointsBet payout?
PointsBet caters withdrawal requests through online banking, ACH/ eCheck, or PayPal. Players can also visit the cage to cash out instantly.
Can I use a bank transfer to deposit on PointsBet?
Yes. Login to your account, select the menu, and then “online banking.” Input your bank account details and you can make instant deposits. Ensure you add your Pointsbet account number in the reference description, so you can refer back to your statement. Your account will be credited within a day, but the balance will instantly appear in your PointsBet Casino account. If it is your first time making a Pointsbet bank transfer, allow up to 2 business days for the credit to show in your bank account.