Vegas-X is a sweepstakes site that solidified its place in the market through operations as an internet sweepstakes café software provider. It offers games from many of the best names in the business and some proprietary titles you won’t find on other sites.
- Over 500 games from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, etc.
- Arcade and fish games available
- $20 free sweeps coins on sign up
- Lack of official information and company details
- Bad reviews by other players
- Information about company address missing
Picking the best sweepstakes site requires research and some first-hand experience, and our team has both of these when it comes to Vegas-X, which is why we’ve put together this review.
Here, we cover the Vegas-X mobile app, registration, bonus offers, games, banking options, and support. While we provide everything you need to know about the site, there are several dodgy operations on the platform, which is why we also recommend a few trustworthy alternatives for you to visit.
For individuals who want to play on the site, or those interested in Aristocrat slots games, you can sign up on Vegas-X via BitBetWin for a $5 no-deposit bonus and a 50% match bonus on your first purchase.
|📬Address||No specific address (only states Los Angeles, CA on Facebook Page)|
|☎️Support Channels||Email (Sales@vegas-x.net), Telegram, Facebook, and Instagram|
|🎲Games||Slots, Table games, fish games, Keno, Racing|
|🧑💻Software Providers||NetEnt, Novomatic, Pragmatic Play, Amatic Industries, Wazdan, RiverSweeps, RiverSlot, Bomba Gaming, Aristocrat, and more|
|📱Mobile App||Yes (Only Android app available)|
|🖥️Other Accessibility Options||Mobile browser, online, and app clients|
Vegas-X has been offering its service for years and has become a well-known name in the industry. However, its safety and reliability don’t match its popularity. This is one of the few sites we recommend every reader avoids unless you’re simply visiting for the no-purchase option.
There are a few reasons why we recommend you avoid this site, including:
- Complaints from other players regarding payouts on the site.
- Lack of precise information on the company operating the casino, with an overall description branding it as a gaming technology marketing firm.
- No company address on any of its channels (website or social media pages).
Payouts are crucial when playing on sweepstakes or any casino-style site, and since Vegas-X cannot be trusted in this area, there are other alternatives you can visit, such as:
What is Vegas-X Casino?
Vegas-X Casino is a sweepstakes site that offers online casino games to individuals in various parts of the US – including states where online casinos are illegal. Vegas-X operates using virtual coins and doesn’t accept direct deposits from players, making it different from your regular online casino.
There are several ways to get free coins on the site, so you’ll never have to spend real money if you don’t want to. These coins give you access to over 500 games from the best slots developers like Novomatic, Aristocrat, NetEnt, Wazdan, RiverSweeps, Orion Stars, RiverSlot, and more.
Despite the great games on the site, the positive qualities of Vegas-X appear purely superficial. As a review site, we don’t recommend playing on Vegas-X since there are many red flags concerning its operations. These include issues with payouts, lack of information regarding its owner, hosting games from RiverSweeps and RiverSlot that are known to be unfair to players, and more.
In our opinion, you can find better services, games, and payouts on alternatives like Stake.us, WOW Vegas, or McLuck Casino.
Vegas-X Mobile Casino App Download
Despite having several dodgy aspects to its services, Vegas-X is one of the few sweepstakes casinos with a downloadable app. The app is available on the Google Play Store, so only Android users can download it. IOS users can only play the Vegas-X games via a mobile phone browser.
Downloading the Vegas-X mobile app isn’t rocket science, and every user can do so by taking these steps:
- Go to Vegas-x.net and click the “Download-App” link.
- On this page, you’ll find an Android app download link, or you can scan the barcode on the screen.
- The link redirects you to the official Vegas-X mobile app page, VGXgames, on the Google Play Store.
- Install the app and launch it to start playing Vegas-X games.
- Fill in the details for a Vegas-X mobile login.
The app, VGXgames, has over 100,000 downloads and an overall rating of 4.3 stars from over 6,300 reviews on the Play Store.
One minor issue with the VGXgames casino apk is its rating on the store. Despite being a social casino, having a ‘Teen’ rating doesn’t seem like the right option when considering responsible gambling protocols.
Setting up an Vegas-X Online Casino Account
If you’re used to playing on other sweepstakes sites like Pulsz Casino or Stake.us, then the account registration process on Vegas-X Casino will appear unconventional – and we’re also not fond of this process.
The operator has two websites – Vegas-x.net (for registrations, app download, and other information) and vegas-x.org (where you log in to play various games). You can also download the mobile app to complete your registration.
However, on certain occasions, we’ve had issues where launching the mobile app takes you directly to the login page while the registration button isn’t present on the Vegas-x.net page. From our research and assessments, using third-party sites like BitBetWin has proven to be one of the best options when signing up on Vegas-X since it gives you access to other similar sites like Inferno Slots, Vegas 7 Games, and Riversweeps.
To set up an account to play Vegas-X games using BitBetWin, follow these steps:
- Head over to https://bitbetwin.cc/registration.
- Complete the registration form by providing your name, email, username, password, phone number, and promo code.
- Click the Next button to proceed to a new page on which you must pick a sweepstakes gaming system. You have the option to select Vegas-X and other sites that you intend to play on.
- Provide identification details (images of the front and back of your ID, the ID number, and a photo of you holding the ID).
- Submit your registration form and check for a verification email with a link to confirm your email address.
- Wait for another email from BitBetwin, containing necessary details like your account number and PIN.
Vegas-X Free Credits & Bonus Codes
New and existing Vegas-X players can claim decent bonus offers, and while some promote no-purchase gaming through contests, you may need a promo code or a small deposit on other offers.
Some of the offers you can expect on the site include:
- Daily Bonus: We’re not crazy about how Vegas-X has chosen to award its daily bonus due to certain conditions on the offer. First, the daily bonus is only open to players level 1 or higher in the casino (new players start at level 0). Second, you must have deposited within the last seven days, or there’ll be a seven-day interval between bonuses. Another annoying fact about this bonus is that you get only one coin from the casino. This isn’t worth the effort compared to what sites like Fortune Coins and Stake.us offer.
- Happy Hour Reload Bonus: The Happy Hour reload bonus or Wager Bonus (Deposit X2), as described on the Vegas-X app, is a 100% match bonus on every deposit you make on the site between 19:00 to 21:00 every day. So, if you deposit $20, you can expect a $40 top-up in your balance. To be eligible for cash out, you need 7x your initial deposit. This means that on a $20 deposit, you need $140 for a withdrawal, and you can only make another deposit if you go below $1 on your account balance.
- My Jackpot Bonus: This bonus offers a chance to spin a wheel using lucky numbers you get for every 500 credits you accumulate on the site. You earn credits when you collect your cashback bonus and can hold a maximum of six lucky numbers. While the site lets you spin the wheel with one lucky number, you boost your chances of winning the bonus if you spin while holding six lucky numbers – which also rewards you with a participation bonus.
- Cashback Bonus: Depending on your losses while playing on Vegas-X, you can receive a percentage as a cashback bonus. These often require a bonus code, and the best place to get these codes are on the official Vegas-X social media pages. However, BitBetWin offers 20% cashback when your balance drops below a dollar.
- VIP Program: The VIP program is an activity-based offer that allows you to level up as you play games and perform other suitable actions on the site. One of the notable benefits of leveling up on Vegas-X is the access to the Daily Bonus when you get to level 1. Other benefits include improved pay-out speeds and access to more games.
- Social Media Contests: The Vegas-X social media pages are filled with various contests and Vegas-X promo codes that you can use to get a huge boost. Depending on the competition you participate in, you can win a $10 or $15 free play bonus on the site. Unlike the contests, the promo codes are available to as many players that use them. One of the most recent promo codes to appear on the Vegas-X Instagram page is the POWER coupon code that gives you a 30% bonus from BitBetWin.
- Special Offers from BitBetWin: If you play on Vegas-X through BitBetWin, several offers are available. These include a 50% match bonus on your first deposit, a 20% Wednesday bonus, a 20% bonus on your second and third deposits, and a $10 referral bonus.
At this time, we couldn’t find a Vegas-X no deposit bonus, but it appears that all new BitBetWin users get $5 free play. For a sweepstakes casino app to be legal, this is a requirement, so expect such a bonus when you get started with Vegas-X.
Vegas-X Online Casino Games
There are over 500 games on the Vegas-X app, including games from NetEnt, Amatic Industries, Novomatic, and many more known developers whose games are trustworthy and frequently tested by independent bodies such as BMM Labs, eCOGRA, and iTech Labs.
You can find these slots’ RTPs, volatilities, and other details online, making them great for new and veteran players. However, the Vegas-X catalog isn’t limited to games from known developers, as there are titles from in-house developers and a few from providers that aren’t renowned for their fairness – RiverSlot and RiverSweeps.
Focusing on the games on the site, there are several categories of fun titles to play, with new free games added occasionally, and here is a breakdown of what you can find at the Vegas-X lobby:
Vegas-X has a massive selection of slot titles, including proprietary software and games from other top developers. One of the impressive names on the list is Aristocrat, a company whose online slot machines aren’t available on most US real money online casinos but are present on social casinos and sweep sites.
Other notable developers and some of the sweepstakes games that appear on Vegas-X include:
- NetEnt: The household name responsible for Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Dead or Alive, Jack Hammer 2, Jack and the Beanstalk, and more.
- Novomatic: Suppliers of Book of Ra, Red Lady, Mystic Secrets, and more.
- EGT: Rise of Ra, 5 Dazzling Hot, Caramel Hot, Rich World, and more.
- Amatic Industries: Wild Dragon, Ultra Seven, Wolf Moon, Hot Seven, and more.
- Wazdan: The name behind Magic of the Ring, Magic Fruits, Book of Magic, and more.
- Pragmatic Play: Developer of Wolf Gold, Chilli Heat, Buffalo King, Dragon Tiger, and more.
- Bomba Games: Offers Magica, Zeus, Oscar, Mysterious Crypt II, and more.
- Aristocrat: Big Red, Big Ben, Silk Road, Lucky Count, 50 Lions, and more.
When you get tired of playing slot games, there is a selection of 16 Vegas-X table games to give you a fresh experience. The table games section of this sweeps site includes Keno, bingo, roulette, blackjack, and other games.
Some of the fun titles you can try out in this section include:
- Deuces Wild
- Joker Card
- Fruit Poker
- Extra Bingo
- Gold Roulette
- Golf Tour Keno
- Blackjack 21
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
Fish games are becoming more popular among casino lovers, and many of these titles appear on sweeps cash sites. Unfortunately, players on Vegas-X only have access to one fish game – Paradise by CQ9 Gaming.
This exciting game gives a unique experience different from what you get on online slots, table games, bingo, or keno. In the Paradise fish game, you’ll have access to cannons that you can aim, while trying to shoot down various kinds of fish to determine your payout.
Racing Dogs and Racing Horses are the two racing games available on Vegas-X. These unique virtual games allow you to predict a favorite to win a race, place a bet, and wait for the outcome of the race – like what you expect in a real horse racing track.
One of the things players love on any casino-style platform is a chance to win big through jackpots, and Vegas-X has one of these available.
There is a progressive jackpot system that includes three jackpot levels, a bronze, silver, and gold level. Depending on your luck while playing, you can trigger any of these jackpots for massive payouts.
How to add Money to Vegas-X Casino App
Purchases aren’t necessary on sweepstakes and social casinos; the same applies to Vegas-X. Depending on how you play on the site, several payment options are available.
Since you don’t have the option to make direct deposits into your Vegas-X account, there are fixed-price packages you can purchase. The minimum package on the site is a $4.99 package, but BitBetWin only supports a $10 minimum deposit, with a 50% match on your first purchase.
You can pick any option to fund your Vegas-X account with gold coins, and standard options include:
- Bank cards (credit/debit cards like MasterCard and Visa cards)
- Cash App
- Cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin and Bitcoin (available via BitBetWin)
Vegas-X Casino Real Money Payouts
The major attraction of sweepstakes casinos is the possibility of winning real money without spending a dime. This feature becomes apparent when you have a chance to make a withdrawal from your Vegas-X account.
There are certain conditions you must meet to be eligible for a withdrawal on the app, and these include:
- A minimum withdrawal of 50 sweeps coins ($50 minimum at $1 to 1SC).
- Complete verification on the Vegas-X platform.
The verification process on Vegas-X will be initiated once you trigger your first withdrawal on the site. This process requires players to provide various identity documents, including a government-issued ID, utility bill, and bank statement. Unfortunately, this process isn’t instant, and you’ll need to wait a few days to get your first redemption.
Residents of Florida and New York should note that a sweepstake law restricts payouts on a single game to $5,000. This applies to all sweepstakes sites operating in the state, not just the Vegas-X platform.
To put your mind at ease and offer help when it matters, Vegas-X has put in place several channels through which you can contact its support team. These channels include an email support address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a Telegram channel where you can chat with the support team.
Vegas-X also has social media pages on Facebook (8,900+ followers) and Instagram (460 followers), where you can interact with support representatives and other community members. You can also find valuable promotions and Vegas-X promo codes by visiting the social media pages regularly.
Vegas-X Sister Casinos
In addition to the services you enjoy on the Vegas-X platform, you can visit its sister sites to access more games. The sister sites include RiverSlot.net and RiverSweeps, both gaming software systems available via internet sweepstakes cafes, mobile apps, or third-party sites like BitBetWin.
If you decide to play on the RiverSweep and RiverSlot platforms, there are a few things you should note, some of which you would have experienced on Vegas-X, such as:
- Need for third-party sites to register for an account.
- Presence in so many Facebook groups promoting registrations, making it possible for players to get scammed out of payouts.
- Limited information on proprietary games from RiverSlot and RiverSweeps.
Alternative Casino Apps to Vegas-X
With sweeps casinos becoming more crucial to the US online casino industry and the shift from sweepstakes cafes to standalone online sites, finding an alternative to Vegas-X is easier than ever. These newer casino apps offer high-quality online casino games, transparent operations, regular bonuses, and reliable payouts.
Each app we recommend has a unique selling point, and they come with massive welcome bonuses to supplement the ongoing player promotions you get when you become a full member. You can find out more about these sites in the table below:
|🎰Sweepstakes Casino||🎁Welcome Bonus||✅What we like|
|Stake.us||10,000 Gold Coins and 1 Stake Cash||Top sweeps casino for cryptocurrency payments, with access to live dealer games.|
|Pulsz Bingo||5,000 Gold Coins and 2.3 SC||Excellent selection of Bingo games plus slot titles from Pragmatic Play|
|Fortune Coins||500 Free Coins and $5 worth of Fortune Coins||Top fish casino games selection|
|WOW Vegas||34 free SC for $9.99||400+ mobile slots and table games|
Nothing beats an excellent internet café sweepstakes casino with other methods that support online play, like a mobile app or third-party website. Vegas-X allows individuals to access its games from their homes or mobile devices thanks to BitBetWin.
The casino app offers top-quality casino games designed with HTML5 technology, advanced SSL-digital firewalls, decent bonuses, and more.
However, its notable flaws include unreliable payouts and limited information on its operator. These two flaws outweigh its positives, making it one of the sweeps casinos to avoid.