With your first 24 hours risk-free up to $1,000, there’s never been a better time to try the FanDuel Casino app. However, if you’re a newcomer, you may not be sure how to play real money casino games on FanDuel.
That is until now, as this guide will help you learn more about your favorite games, so you can start playing today.
Getting Started with FanDuel Casino
Unlike brick and mortar casinos in Atlantic City and Las Vegas, where you can wander in and play, online clients need to create a FanDuel account and make a deposit before being able to enjoy a real-money gaming experience. This only takes a couple of minutes by following our step-by-step guide.
- Visit FanDuel Casino – To begin your adventure, use our link to visit casino.fanduel.com. Please note that real money casino gaming is only available in NJ, PA, MI, WV, and CT.
- Sign Up – After clicking through on the state that you want to play in, a registration form appears. Complete this with the required information.
- Enter a Promo Code – There’s a field on the registration form asking if you have a FanDuel Casino promo code. It’s optional, but you can enter it here if we’ve provided one.
- Deposit – With your account created, you’re now ready to make your first deposit. Go to the banking section or click ‘Deposit’ and select your preferred payment method. Follow the instructions provided to complete the transaction.
If you encounter any issues with FanDuel casino app, the customer service is 24/7 at hand to help.
New Player Bonus
The FanDuel new customer bonus is worth 100% back on your casino losses from the first 24 hours of play – up to $1,000.
Players don’t need to do anything other than play. If you win, then great. However, if you lose, FanDuel Casino will refund your account with 100% of your net losses up to $1,000. The cashback is returned as site credit, which has to be wagered 1x within seven days before you can withdraw any winnings.
FanDuel Casino Games 101
FanDuel is among the top-rated licensed US mobile casinos for online and mobile players. It offers a diverse range of games to cater to every taste. Let’s dive into the main categories and explain how each game works.
How to Play FanDuel Slots
Slots are extremely popular with casino online real money players. They are one of the easiest games to play, highly entertaining, and have the potential for producing some massive payouts. The online platform and Casino app from FanDuel have both progressive and fixed-jackpot slots. Although they are listed separately, the gameplay is identical.
After logging in to your Fanduel account, you can choose to play jackpot online video slots or regular slots from the games menu. Scroll through the library or use the search bar to find the FanDuel slot game you want to play and click on the thumbnail.
- Check the paytable – Clicking on the thumbnail will load the game. However, before you start spinning the reels, tap the information icon to view the game’s paytable and features. This tells you everything from how the bonuses are triggered to the symbol values and payline configuration.
- Set your stake per spin – Desktop slots use up and down arrows to adjust the stake, but FanDuel mobile slots usually put this feature in the collapse/expand the menu to save screen space. Most experienced players hit the slots with a 100-spin bankroll. Therefore, if you’ve got $100 in your account, playing for $1 a spin is a good starting point. You could up it to $2, but we wouldn’t go higher than that.
- Choose the number of paylines – While many slots now have fixed paylines, some games don’t. If you are playing on a non-fixed payline slot, you can choose how many bet lines you want active.
- Spin the reels – It’s now time to play. Most slot games have an autospin feature so that you don’t have to hit the spin button all the time. It’s a personal choice if you want to use this. When you land a winning combination, the traditional sounds and flashing lights/colors will alert you. The winnings are instantly added to your FanDuel Casino balance.
If you are not sure about the right game to play, you can try Bonanza, Ugga Bugga, or Game of Thrones, as they all come with unique bonus features.
How to Play FanDuel Roulette
If you want to play table games online, roulette is arguably the best option. However, not all roulette games are equal, so you want to choose the right ones when playing in the FanDuel Sportsbook Casino.
- American Roulette – There’s no room for patriotic loyalty when you play casino games to win real money. American roulette uses a 38-slot wheel, with the numbers 0, 00, and 1 to 36. It has an RTP of 94.74%, meaning, on average, the payout is $94.74 for every $100 bet.
- European Roulette – The European wheel only has 37 slots (0, 1 through to 36). This minor change makes a big difference to the long-term payouts. The RTP for European roulette is 97.30%, so the game returns $97.30 for every $100 wagered – quite an improvement.
- French Roulette – This is also played on a European wheel, but French roulette has a ‘la partage’ rule which returns half of the player’s stake on all even-money bets if the ball lands on green zero. Effectively, this increases the RTP to 98.65%, making it one of the easiest casino games to win.
Having chosen a roulette game to spin the wheel to win real money, you want to take a moment to learn about the betting options. We recommend starting off playing even-money bets, such as betting on red or black. The probability of you winning is 48.64%, so your bankroll should last if you keep the stakes sensible.
Once you’ve got to grips with the basic bets, you can explore dozens, columns, and inside bets like rows, splits, and straight-ups. The payouts for these bets are higher, but the probability of winning is lower.
How to Play FanDuel Blackjack
You can learn casino games like blackjack within a couple of minutes, but it takes a little longer to nail down the strategy. That’s right, unlike FanDuel Casino NJ slots and roulette, which are games of chance, blackjack is a decision-making game where using the correct strategy can improve your payouts.
There are more than 20 variations of FanDuel real money blackjack variants, but we suggest starting with a traditional game like Classic Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, or American Blackjack. Each of these has an RTP above 99.0%, so you get value in your quest to play casino games online for money.
For all its simplicity, blackjack is often misunderstood. Many people will tell you that the aim is to get 21 or be closer to 21 than the dealer. This isn’t wholly accurate – the objective is simply to beat the dealer, and there are three ways the player can achieve this.
- The player gets blackjack (a total of 21 from their first two cards)
- The player stands on a point total of 17, 18, 19 or 20 and this is higher than the dealer’s total.
- The dealer busts (has a total of 22 points or more)
When you play online, you select your bet size by clicking on the various chip values shown at the bottom of the screen. The cards are dealt automatically (if a virtual game) or by a live casino dealer. You must then play your hand.
The available options, such as hit, stand, double, or split, will be highlighted on the screen. After you complete your hand, the dealer completes theirs (if you didn’t bust, out that is). Payouts are awarded at the end if you won.