One of the biggest advantages online casinos have over Vegas joints is the bonuses and promotions. Nothing really beats 120 free spins or a similar bonus, where you can try your favorite slots for free.
Bonuses and promotions are often the main reason why players sign up for a casino, especially when it comes to free spins. While deposit bonus offers are the most common in online casinos in 2021, you’ll see plenty of free spins being offered by gaming sites. Why? Well, free spins are the easiest bonus a casino can offer. They don’t often require a deposit, the maximum amount you can win with them is almost certainly capped, and more often than not, so is the bet size.
Still, there are rarely any casino rewards that can beat a 120 spins for free with real money bonus. Free games usually come in batches of 20 or more, but sometimes, you can also earn 120 free spins for real money. You can convert them to real money pretty easily, although we’d like to stress that luck certainly plays a major part in it.
In this guide, we’ll talk more about the 120 free spins casino bonus and where to find the most reasonable offers of its kind.
US Online Casinos offering 120 Free Spins
All the casinos listed above offer a no deposit bonus that can be used to play on high RTP slots. Try out some new titles, or play on your favorites games, the choice is yours.
What Are Free Spins?
Before we take a deep dive into the 120 free spins for real money USA bonus, we must first explain what free spins are. Ever played online slots? If you have, you might have come across the free spins bonus round. It’s the most common type of bonus available in slot games, giving you a set of free spins (10, 15, 20, or any number in between). The bonus round usually comes with boosters and modifiers that make the free set of games thrilling.
While casinos can’t offer such modifiers, they can offer a batch of free spins. Not for a slot’s bonus round, mind you. Think of them as a free pass (or better yet, passes) for a specific game or games. Real slots free spins can be converted to real money as long as you have Lady Luck beside you.
Casinos offer different types of free spins bonuses these days. For example, you can get free spins as part of a welcome offer or free spins packed with a deposit bonus. Free spins no deposit offers are popular as well, although they are rare. You can also get free games according to your loyalty status. Become a VIP, and you’ll certainly have plenty of free spins to claim.
There are plenty of bonuses to pick from as long as you find an online casino offering 120 free spins. Luckily for you, we’ve made a list of the best ones, so you won’t have to look very far.
What’s a 120 Free Money Spin Offer?
Now that you know what free spins are, we can talk more about the 120 free spins casino offer. To put it simply, this is an offer that consists of 120 free spins. They can come in several different packages:
- 120 free spins USA bonus as part of a welcome offer
- 120 free games deposit bonus
- 120 free spins no deposit bonus
- A batch of 120 free spins as a loyalty reward
- Free 120 spins for new players
There are several varieties of this offer, and it’s up to you to find the offer most suitable for your wants and needs. Regardless of what you choose, you will have to check the terms and conditions carefully. Free spins are just like any casino bonus. They come with a set of terms and conditions and unless you stick to them, you’ll lose both the free spins and the money you eventually win with them.
120 Real Slots Free Spins Terms & Conditions
As mentioned earlier, a free spins bonus will always be tied to a bunch of terms and conditions. In that way, it doesn’t differ from any other casino bonus at all. You should still wager the winnings from free games a number of times, and will most likely need to stick to a certain bet size. These rules come in addition to other restrictions including the games the spins are available on.
Unlike regular bonus terms, there are a few key differences you need to check. We’ll explain everything about them below.
What Should Spinners Pay Attention to When They Claim Free 120 Spins?
There are many terms and conditions you need to pay attention to, with the most important ones indicated at the top of the ‘fine print’. Those certainly include the wagering requirements and the games the spins are available on.
- Qualifying games: before you claim a 120 free spins for real money USA bonus, make sure to check which games it’s available on. They can be available on a particular slot game, slots from a specific provider, or across all games.
- Wagering requirements: while you can’t wager free spins like you need to wager a deposit bonus, you can wager the winnings accrued with them. The amount required depends on the casino – it can be 20x, 35x, or any number above or below that.
- Expiry date: of course, you should always complete the wagering in a set period of time. Free spins have an ‘expiry date’ and unless you use them by the data mentioned, you’ll lose them and the winnings.
- Bet size: most casinos will restrict the free money spin bet size to something like $1 or $5 per bet. If you choose to bet more with your free spins, the wagering won’t count.
- Caps on winnings: any free spins no deposit bonus will have a cap on winnings. This means that you can’t win a million dollars with your 120 free spins USA. In most cases, you can only win a few hundred bucks.
Are 120 Free Spins USA Bonuses Free Money?
No, they aren’t. While a batch of free spins sounds very appealing to slot fans, many mistake the bonus for being free money. This goes double if it’s a free spins no deposit offer. However, you should always be aware that there’s no such thing as free money in online casinos. There is always some kind of a catch, so you should go through the terms and conditions before you decide to claim the 120 free spins for real money bonus.
Regardless of the bonus you claim, you should keep in mind that unless you complete the wagering and stick to the rules, you won’t be getting any winnings out. The cool thing about the free 120 spins bonuses is that they often come with reasonable T&Cs. It means that you can easily convert them to real money by playing hit slots and hopefully winning big with the real slots free spins.
How to Claim a 120 Free Spins Casino Bonus?
Claiming a free spins bonus is the easiest step. Players should first check the rules of the bonus and learn what type it is. For example, a batch of free spins as a welcome offer will almost surely be tied to a first deposit bonus. It means that you’ll need to fund your account for the first time after registration in often to get your hands on it.
If it’s a free spins no deposit bonus, you don’t need to fund your account. Free spins no deposit are given to either new players as an incentive to join or seasoned spinners as a reward for their loyalty. In both cases, you will need to read the terms and conditions so you don’t miss any rules that can later cause problems.
Claiming Deposit Free 120 Spins
- Register in the casino and read the T&Cs;
- Make sure to cover all the basic requirements;
- Make the minimum qualifying deposit to trigger the bonus;
- The casino should give you the 120 free spins immediately after the deposit is confirmed.
Getting a Free Spins No Deposit Offer
- Find the no deposit bonus in a casino’s promo area;
- Opt-in to the offer to claim it;
- Your free 120 spins should be available immediately;
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before you start spinning.
The Best Casino to Get 120 Free Spins Win Real Money in 2021
With many casinos offering the 120 real slots free spins bonus, it can be hard to make the right pick. Which casino do you go with? Do you choose a new one that’s only been around for a year or so or do you go with an established gaming site? The answer isn’t obvious. Both new and seasoned casinos have their own pros and cons, so you’ll need to weigh your options carefully before making your choice. After all, you’re looking for the fairest 120 free spins for real money USA bonus out there.
There are plenty of factors to take into consideration, including the reputation of the casino. If you’re getting a free money spin bonus, you’ll want it to be from a reputable gaming site with no spots on its resume. You’ll need to pay attention to the license and other factors as well. Make sure to take note of the bonus rules as well as the games on offer in the lobby.
Key Factors to Consider
- License: the license is one factor you should never skip. Competition is heavy on the market these days, and the industry is simply unable to eliminate all unlicensed sites. Always check the license when you’re looking for an online casino offering 120 free spins. If it doesn’t say anything about it, it’s most likely a scam and should be avoided.
- Bonus rules: while you’ll find many free 120 spins offers in 2021, not all of them come with free terms. Make sure the casino has fair wagering requirements (not over 10x) and that the other terms are fair as well. If the terms are not reasonable, you can kiss your 120 free spins casino offer goodbye.
- Games library: while not a key factor when choosing a free spins no deposit bonus, the qualifying games are still important. It’s best for a casino to offer 120 free spins on popular slots such as Starburst or leave the door open on all games. If the free games are for a low-paying slot, you’re not likely to win anything with your 120 free spins USA bonus.
- Online reputation: before you decide to join a casino and get 120 free games, you should check what others are saying about it. Reputable sites offer proper reviews and real user comments that will give you a clear idea of what to expect. Some of them may even mention if the 120 free spins for real money offer is fair, so you can easily eliminate the bad options.
Are the 120 free spins for real money fake?
No, they definitely aren’t. This type of bonus is certainly real and available to all players. The free spins can be used on some of the most popular slots in the industry and with a bit of luck, you can win real money with them.
Can everyone claim a 120 free spins casino bonus?
Yes, everyone can claim a 120 free spins casino bonus. However, you should check the terms to see who is it for. If the free spins are part of a welcome offer, they’ll be available to new players. In other cases, the free 120 spins will be available to regulars too, not just newly registered players.
What are the terms for a free money spin offer?
That depends on the casino. The terms will be different depending on the gaming site. You’ll find different wagering requirements and qualifying games too. Make sure to check them thoroughly before you click on the Claim button.
Can I earn real money with the free 120 spins?
Yes, you can. That goes double if the free spins are available on a high-paying slot game. In this case, you can convert them to a nice sum without much effort. However, be aware that almost any casino will likely restrict the amount of money you can win with 120 free spins for real money USA offers.