US players are fortunate these days, with no deposit bonuses and deposit bonus offers available across several online casinos. Anyone in NJ, MI, PA, WV, or CT can join an online casino with a $500 no deposit bonus if aware of the latest valid bonus codes.
$500 no deposit bonus codes are hard to come by, even by offshore online casinos, which we warn you against joining. Your best bet for no deposit bonus codes is DraftKings Casino, offering $50 when you first register an account. There are several $500 deposit bonus codes at casino apps to capitalize on, but you will usually need to deposit an equal amount of real funds.
Let us walk you through $500 no deposit casino bonuses and how such deposit matches work. We will tell you the best $500 casino bonus codes and how to use them on legit online casinos licensed to operate in the US.
Valid $500 No Deposit Bonus Codes May 2022
Players might not be able to find a $500 no deposit promo code, but they can join several online casinos with a free chip welcome bonus. There is no reason to miss out on all the top cashable casino bonuses listed, starting with $10 and $20 free on Unibet and Borgata Casino up to $25 and $50 at 888 and DraftKings Casino. BetMGM, Hollywood, and other online casinos offer $500 deposit bonus codes and no deposit offers.
You must know how to navigate online casinos to make the most out of these offers. For instance, in 2021 – 2022, free bonus cash is only available to new players of the above online casinos. There are specific wagering requirements to meet before the cashable casino bonuses can be withdrawn. The page links and banners provide gamblers with complete access to free spins and deposit bonuses. To receive a $500 deposit bonus on any of the recommended online casinos, you will be required to place an initial deposit of the same amount. $500 deposit bonus codes might also be needed, so keep reading for details on using the best deposit bonus codes.
Overview of $500 Deposit Bonus Codes
Online casinos launched a few years ago in the US, entering a market filled with offshore and illegal casino operators. These US casino sites attracted new players with lucrative $500 no deposit bonus codes and massive deposit bonuses.
Legal online casinos were pressured to match the offshore sites’ marketing strategies, which is great news for US punters. A 100% deposit bonus, 888 deposit-free spins, free sign-up bonus cash, and regular promotions are available across several online casinos. Players located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Michigan, and West Virginia can download the iPhone and Android casino apps or join the listed online casino websites to register and play with a no deposit bonus or make an initial deposit to receive their $500 deposit bonus. The following brands provide a 100% casino deposit bonus with a cap ranging from $250 and $500 to $1,000 and $2,000:
- FanDuel Casino
- BetRivers Casino
- SugarHouse Casino
- Unibet Casino
- Hollywood Online Casino
- Bet365 Casino
Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions to get the most out of the online casino 500 dollars bonuses. The minimum deposit amount will be outlined there as the maximum bonus cap. For instance, some casino sites award all players who deposit $500 with $500 extra money, but others match your deposit up to $2,000. All the recommended legal online casinos provide cashable casino bonuses, unlike offshore casinos, so there is no need to worry about such limitations. Playthrough requirements do apply, though, which players must meet before withdrawing winnings from the $500 no deposit bonuses and deposit bonus offers. A bonus code might also be required to claim the free money in some instances.
Avoid Offshore Casinos with $500 No Deposit Bonuses
Most players cannot distinguish between a legal US online casino and an illegal one. Offshore sites are usually licensed from Curacao and Costa Rica, two countries with gambling authorities that do not protect players. Shady companies also operate them without registered offices or employees. Illegal casinos are often banned from the web, but until they do, they usually manage to steal players’ money. Even when they give out $500 free bonuses, there is no way you can cash out winnings from their platforms.
Legal US online casinos are only available in selected states, closely monitoring their activities and practices for fairness and transparency. If players have a problem, they have several places to turn for support, depending on the state they are located in. There aren’t any no deposit 500 dollar bonuses at the minute, but the free money awarded from our listed sites is a great way to play online slots and casino games without using real money. An initial $500 deposit can get your bankroll at $1000, so there is no reason to put your faith in unregulated online casinos.
$500 No Deposit Bonus Types
Players can win $500 through several types of casino bonuses. Although no deposit bonuses are the most popular with players, casino deposit bonuses, reload offers, deposit free spins, cashback bonuses, and VIP rewards are other great ways to give your bankroll a $500 money boost. Below I explain how to receive $500 free through any of the above:
- $500 no deposit bonus – this slots bonus offer is available to new customers only after signing up. A bonus code will usually be required.
- $500 welcome deposit bonus – new players who make an initial $500 deposit will receive $500 bonus money. Most US casinos maintain the welcome match rate at 100%, except 888, which offers a $500 deposit casino bonus following a $400 real money deposit through its 120% promo.
- $500 deposit free spins – most casinos offer free spins alongside the welcome match bonus. Golden Nugget, for example, awards new players with 200 free spins. Some online casinos will go as far as 800 or 1000 free spins, like PointsBet.
- $500 cashable casino bonus – a few operators take a different route to award their new players. FanDuel, Tropicana, and Betway do not give out a $500 bonus when users first deposit, but only if they lose $500 after their initial account funding. Such offers often carry 1x or no wagering requirements, making them the best value for money.
- $500 reload casino bonus – existing casino players are not left out, with selected online casinos matching their real money deposits weekly. Such offers usually come at a 50% bonus rate, making them less lucrative than $500 new deposit bonus codes.
- $500 VIP casino bonus – loyal players are often awarded $500 bonus money when they reach certain milestones. The VIP schemes indicate when players can receive bonus cash without wagering requirements or ways to exchange their CPs for real cashable bonus money.
The terms and conditions of each offer highlight whether a bonus code is required to win $500 or if registration/minimum casino deposit suffice.
Downsides of $500 No Deposit Bonus
Gamblers will not spot any downside to the $500 deposit bonus codes listed since they come with fair terms and conditions. The overall notion of online casino bonuses can be criticized for overly promoting gambling habits, but there isn’t anything noteworthy for players interested in such activities.
To compare one $500 casino bonus to another, you can check the rules of each offer to decide which is the best one. Wagering requirements, minimum required deposit, bonus cap, qualifying games, and time limits are some of the main rules you should consider. Some players tend to dislike the following aspects of $500 deposit bonus codes:
- Available to new players only
- Deposited funds are not cashable while the bonus is active
- Deposit bonuses of $500 value can incentivize high stakes gambling
- Available only for new players
- Can carry high wagering requirements
- Welcome deposit bonuses tend to only apply to online slots with 100% playthrough contribution
The above are some generic points to consider, but there isn’t anything to put you off a free $500 casino bonus.
Joining a $500 No Deposit Casino
Players can get the most out of a $500 no deposit casino by creating a new account. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Let us run you through the steps you must follow to register and claim a $500 no deposit bonus:
- Tap on the links on this page to visit one of the legal casinos offering US players $500 free bonus cash.
- Click on the signup button to initiate the casino registration process. Before you do, you should read the bonus terms and conditions to double-check whether you are happy with the fine print.
- The pop-up form will request personal details (full name, email, mobile number, birth date, last four digits of your SSN, etc.), address (zip code and full home address), and certain confirmations that you agree with the online casino terms.
A verification link will be sent to your email, and the casino’s geolocation software will ensure you are in one of the states where online gambling is legal. The covered steps will grant you any no deposit bonuses, while some operators require a promo code, too (more on that later). New players looking to claim a $500 deposit bonus must perform the above and continue with the following:
- Log in to the online casino with the email and password you used to sign up.
- Navigate to the cashier section.
- Select one of the available payment methods and deposit $500. PayPal casino deposits, Venmo casino deposits, and prepaid casino cards are among the ones we recommend to new gamblers. Apple Pay casinos are also great, unlike cash at casino cage providers.
Casino payments go through instantly. Your casino balance should contain $500 cash and $500 free bonus money when you refresh the page.
Using New Bonus Codes
The banners on this page highlight the online casinos with $500 no deposit bonus codes. If there isn’t any code listed, simply signing up or depositing the minimum will unlock the offer. Casino bonus codes can be requested at two stages, based on the offer they unlock:
- During registration – no deposit bonus codes are always required when you first create your account.
- During deposit – with deposit bonus codes, players must enter them during the funding stage.
A designated area on both forms highlights the need for a bonus code, so it is hard to go wrong. If you enter the online casino through our links, the bonus codes will be instantly added to the form, saving you time and ensuring you do not spell anything wrong.
Best $500 No Deposit Casino Games
Free deposit offers and deposit casino bonus codes are such great marketing tools, allowing new players to play the best AC slots and have fun without spending money or by doubling the value of their initial deposit.
Using a coupon code or a casino-free chip will limit the gambling experience of players, though. Some games are not allowed when playing with a no deposit bonus code or a deposit casino bonus. High RTP slots like Ugga Bugga and Mega Joker, slots that can payout massively, live dealer games like Lightning Roulette, and progressive jackpot slots are almost always excluded. Mobile roulette, blackjack games, and mobile poker are often available but come with a 10% to 25% contribution rate.
As a result, online slots tend to be the best route to turning your $500 bonus cash code into real money. BetMGM, DraftKings, and most recommended casinos host over 3000 slot machines, so it is helpful to know how to get started:
- Cash Machine slots – for a classic slot machine experience with a solid 3D design and an over 10000 coins payout, this is your best pick.
- Fate Sisters slots – take a trip to ancient Greece with the remarkable video slot with free spins, multipliers, and bonus games. Challenge your fate and decide your future with one of the best $500 no deposit slots from Playtech.
- Gates of Olympus slots – Pragmatic Play is renowned for powering the best modern free slots no deposit, and this slot game is a prime example. Up to 500x multipliers, 15 free spins, and a maximum of 5,000x your bet are enough reasons to try this game out.
- Bonanza slots – play Big Time Gaming’s biggest hit for progressive multipliers, cascading wins, exploding wilds, and free spins that can boost your bankroll over 20,000x.
- 88 Fortunes slots – is an Oriental game with regular and upgraded symbols, wilds, scatters, fixed jackpots, a bonus feature, and free spins. A lot is going on here, so a $500 deposit casino bonus is a great way to explore everything the no deposit game offers.
These five online slots carry an RTP of 96% and higher, making them great games to play with instant bonus money. Sweet Bonanza, Divine Fortune, Game of Thrones, and other online slots are up for play at $500 no deposit bonus casinos, so don’t think you are limited for any second.
Bonus Codes & Casino Rules
All casino bonuses come with specific rules. Otherwise, all players would claim them and cash out the bonus money. Instead of a successful marketing strategy, this would turn bonus offers to the doom of $500 no deposit online casinos. The following are almost universal to five-hundred-dollar bonuses, varying slightly:
- Bonus codes – many bonuses require you to enter the designated promo code to qualify.
- Minimum deposit – all offers besides the no deposit bonuses will require a minimum deposit of $10 or higher to unlock.
- Max bonus – all bonuses are of $500 maximum value or higher, but it is always great to check how far they can take your bankroll. This way, you can deposit as much as is needed to receive the highest amount. BetMGM, Caesars, and DraftKings Casino go as far as giving out $2000 bonus cash.
- Wagering requirements – most deposit bonus offers come with a 10x or higher wagering requirement. This amount is often referred to as a playthrough or rollover, and it illustrates the number of times you must play the bonus money before you can cash out the winnings. A $500 no deposit bonus with a 40x wagering requirement would mean you must playthrough $20,000 to withdraw the remaining funds.
- Qualifying games – playing the excluded games can lose your bonus funds or fail to meet the wagering requirements.
- Time limit – players are given a week up to a month to play through their offers. It is important to note that down since you can lose all bonus funds if you fail to rollover the amount in time.
The above bonus terms apply to all deposit casino bonuses. They make it challenging to win a lot through a simple bonus but within reason. Illegal casinos make it impossible to cash out your bonus by adding maximum winning caps at $100 or $200 and sneaking in noncashable bonuses terms and conditions.
$500 No Deposit Bonus Codes FAQs
What is a welcome bonus?
Online casino sites welcome new players with a first deposit bonus, often referred to as a welcome bonus. The first deposit bonus is a match offer up to $500 or more in most cases.
How to win more money at an online casino?
Players can casually win money by playing casino games and slots. Alternatively, using the bonus codes listed on this page can help you win $500 bonus money when you deposit for the first time.
What no deposit bonus codes are there at US casinos?
500 dollars with no deposit is not an offer you can currently find at any casino site. The exact amount is available as a first deposit bonus match. There are alternative no deposit bonus codes, such as $10 free no deposit, $20 no deposit free, 120 free spins real money, and 200 free spins no deposit.
Which $500 bonus casinos to avoid?
You should only trust your personal and banking details with legal and licensed online casinos. $500 no deposit bonus codes for offshore online casinos will not get you far, so you should stay away from sites like Bovada, Vegas Casino, Ignition Casino, and Royal Ace Casino. No matter the bonus type or promotion, they won’t pay you out if you win.
How to find the best 2021-2022 $500 deposit bonus codes?
We regularly update the mobile app promo codes for safe and licensed online casinos. Bookmarking our site or signing up on our email list will ensure you receive new $500 offers and changes to the current $500 bonus codes. We also double-check our data with other casino websites, gambling Reddit topics, etc. Reading the terms and conditions can help you pick the best of our listed $500 no deposit casino bonuses for the 2021 and 2022 periods, but you can also opt-in for all of them!